Newly renovated boutique accommodations with antique and custom furnishings, all new beds and bedding. A very comfortable stay located right in the heart of Nakusp 1 block from the Arrow Lakes. Ideal for groups with common areas for socializing and a large back deck with BBQ. Stairs are used to access as it is located on the 2nd floor above a retail bike and ski shop.
Shon’s is where classic antique and modern functionality intersect, the result is clean and comfortable yet super stylish and funky. It’s the perfect match to complement the history of the building, which was built in 1910 as an opera house and now finds itself completely renovated, yet still retaining the vibe of a building that was built to welcome its guests.
Keycode entry, with keyed locks for each room. Guests will have access and privacy for all areas of the Guesthouse on the second floor.
Nakusp is truly a gateway to a plethora of outdoor adventures and experiences. We are renowned for our hot springs, of which there are three easily accessible from town. Horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, and skiing are just a few of the many activities one can enjoy here.
Our town itself has something to offer everyone, with everything a person needs, and then some. The Saturday morning farmer’s market is always a treat, and there are regular (fantastic) yoga classes upstairs at the old firehall only half-a-block away.
- No smoking inside the building OR anywhere on the property, Thank you.
- No parties (except when we plan them.)
- No pets (Dog Sense down the street has kennel services)
- Quiet Hours: 10pm – 8am
- If you like to have a couple drinks, please enjoy! If you want to drink excessively, we encourage you to look into other options in town.
- Family Friendly – children are welcome, please supervise accordingly.