Welcome to The Hostel @ Shon’s
How can you describe this genre defying accommodation here at Shon’s? Hostel certainly doesn’t cut it, Boutique Hostel? Craft Accommodations? Custom brewed small batch hospitality? Maybe that’s getting closer.
Shon’s Hostel is where classic antique and modern functionality intersect, the result is clean and comfortable yet super stylish and funky. It’s a perfect match inside to complement the history of the building, which was built in 1910 as an opera house and now finds itself completely renovated, yet still retaining the vibe of a building that was built to welcome its guests.
Newly renovated, modern accommodations, centrally located near all amenities. 3 private rooms
(one with ensuite bath), one dorm style room, common living room, kitchen, dining and deck
with BBQ. A/C, cable TV and free wireless. No pets, no smoking. Full facility rental available
for larger groups (sleeps up to 17). Excellent for retreats, conferences, reunions.
Summer Rates: private room from $95 – $125 + tax; shared room from $35 + tax.
Winter Rates: private room from $75 – $105 + tax; shared room from $25 + tax.
Whole Hostel: $410 / night in Summer; $330 / night in Winter
- Please remove your footwear; this is a sock friendly home. It will help us keep our home clean and the noise level down.
- This is a Heritage Building built in approximately 1910 and was originally the Opera House, and over the past 2 years has undergone a complete renovation / restoration
- The 2nd floor is over 3000 s.f. and consists of a 4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom Hostel; plus 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Apartment
- Hostel accommodates up to 17 people; there will be an overhead projector and screen installed in the main room for meetings, weddings, parties, presentations.
- Groups / Conferences / Yoga studio; the space is versatile and the upstairs could be rented as a whole for groups
- Test out the beds; all beds are custom made and can handle up to 500lb / bed and have brand new mattresses and bedding
- Further Information is found on the door of each individual room (all prices are liable to change)
- No smoking inside the building OR anywhere on the property, Thank you.
- No parties (except when we plan them.)
- No pets (Dog Sense down the street has kennel services)
- Quiet Hours: 10pm – 8am
- If you like to have a couple drinks, please enjoy! If you want to drink excessively, we encourage you to look into other options in town.
- Family Friendly – children are welcome, please supervise accordingly.