Welcome to The Hostel @ Shon’s
Webpage is under construction, please be patient while we develop our final page. For now here is some information about our hostel opening in June 2018!
- Please remove your footwear; this is a sock friendly home. It will help us keep our home clean and the noise level down.
- This is a Heritage Building built in approximately 1910 and was originally the Opera House, and over the past 2 years has undergone a complete renovation / restoration
- The 2nd floor is over 3000 s.f. and consists of a 4 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom Hostel; plus 2 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom Apartment
- Hostel accommodates up to 17 people; there will be an overhead projector and screen installed in the main room for meetings, weddings, parties, presentations.
- Groups / Conferences / Yoga studio; the space is versatile and the upstairs could be rented as a whole for groups
- Test out the beds; all beds are custom made and can handle up to 500lb / bed and have brand new mattresses and bedding
- Further Information is found on the door of each individual room (all prices are liable to change)
- No smoking inside the building OR anywhere on the property, Thank you.
- No parties (except when we plan them.)
- No pets (Dog Sense down the street has kennel services)
- Quiet Hours: 10pm – 8am
- If you like to have a couple drinks, please enjoy! If you want to drink excessively, we encourage you to look into other options in town.
- Family Friendly – children are welcome, please supervise accordingly.